[IP] MiniMed

I know that several of you have been VERY frustrated with MM, when I
started using my pump, I DID NOT have the support from my trainer that many
DO have, HOWEVER, MM has been a Godsent to me. Please AMY, I am very
concerned that maybe you have not had a supportive CDE or maybe you are not
understanding some of the instructions.  I have had fabulous tech support
(twice) while I was working night shift.  And my biggest help was with a SE
sales associate.  I told her I was doing an in service for RN's (about 150)
at my hospital.  I told her about the # of RN, and also others from the
community.  I received the latest, most up-to-date booklets, pamphlets,
videos for ALL of the participants, INCLUDING a wonderful booklet for
school nurses, personnel, and teachers to explain and use the pump in terms
ANYONE could understand.
So for the parents that need info for their school, the diabetics that need
support, and for all of us that have questions--MM has served me beyond my
wildest expectations.  Sometimes we just have to ask.  I am an RN and
believe me I deal with vendors, and supply houses all of the time.  I will
not change my brand on my up grade next year.
Debbie Apple, RN
Dx'ed 14yrs
Pumper 3 years