[IP] Re: moms unite

email @ redacted writes:

 I am on the verge of dropping off this list because I am wondering if all
 list members share the sentiment written to me by a fellow list member that
 stated that I don't know as much as "they" do because I am not a person with
 diabetes myself. >>
 Mary Please don't leave!
I have learned a lot reading what the moms have to say here.
I am a type 1 diabetic and am very thankful my 4 year old son doesn't have to
deal with what i do.  Your perspective is important.

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden