Re: [IP] re: uneducated docs/nurses

In a message dated 9/4/2000 5:09:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< << Are most docs/nurses this uneducated about diabetes. In the ER, the doc
 sees >>
Uneducated is not the word I like to use but very true I was taken to the ER
last Wednesday and the Doctor  admitted that I have forgotten more about
diabetes than he will ever know about the disease.  So I guess we just go on
and try to educate them as best that we can.  Success in measured one step at
a time.