Re: [IP] sorry

On 4 Sep 00, at 15:15, email @ redacted wrote:

> Didnt mean to send that site to this group.
> Sometimes my fingers click to quickly thru the address book!
> Robin

Actually, it was a fortunate accident.  All of us need to be hammering our
congresscritters to improve the system.  When our parents are being
clobbered by the system, what do you think will be in store for us in a few
years?  Oregon probably won't be the only state with a "too expensive to
treat so kill instead" law if current trends continue...  and human nature
being what it is, I imagine the part of the law that deals with the patient
having a choice will be quietly dropped as an HMO cost containment

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)