Re: [IP] re: Pump Problems

I have had a number of problems over three years with my MNMD 507, but I can
honestly say that I have never had a situation where the techs have been
anything but fully co-operative. In one instance, on the Friday before a long
weekend, they bypassed FedEx and delivered a replacement pump to me at 10
p.m. the same day by an air courrier service.

While I have had more mechanical problems than I would like, I think it is
important for people considering the pump to know that -- at least in my
experience -- MNMD has been excellent about dealing with trouble.