[IP] Minimed reservoirs--grrr

 Ok, I did call MiniMed, they are not taht helpful. I
am very ready to get rid of my pump. I'm tired of
having to deal with minimed.
 So y'all know, in case this happens to you, the over
delivery, as I described yesteday and was evident
again by lows today and the fact my reservoir had
"lost" about 15 units, is either caused by the pump,
or a defective reservoir, some sort of vacuum thing.
I'm tryinga new reservoir to see if it helps but I'm
jsut fed up with it. I wasted one reservoir already
yesterday b/c it was leaking between teh orings, and
on average, 1 in 3 leaks, and now, great ot know that
they can have problems that YOU can't even see!

Do You Yahoo!?