Re: [IP] Curses, a damn rose garden (not)

On 3 Sep 00, at 18:06, Nick Trubov wrote:

> Ms Cohen observed that her life IS a rose garden. I think mine is too.
> Don't you think YOURS IS TOO?

Not all the time... sometimes it's more of a manure pile.  Then there are
days when it's more like a parade or party, then it might settle down to
being a quiet walk in a rose garden for a few moments.  Point is, it's the life
that I've been given.  Period.  That's what each of us has. Our best results
come when we dig in, get help from where ever it is available, and ask God
to give us that combination of wisdom, strength and resources that will
enable us to accomplish the things we should be getting done...

And today my biggest problem seems to be to figure out how to mount a
contraption called a "Texas Bugcatcher" on my wife's car.

> So, be careful. They ARE watching you :>)

They are that desperate for entertainment?  ;>)

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)