[IP] The ad doesn't lie

    I am writing this because I always wondered about the pictures on the
Disetronic manuels and sales material of kids playing in the surf.  YES, it
is possible with the pump.  I spent the past three days at Emerald Isle, NC.
I never diconnected my pump and had NO site problems while riding the waves
(and wiping out a couple of times). I use tenders with no extra tape.  No
problems with sand either.  Just dunked it in a buck of water to rinse it
    Now, what about that kid that is pictured playing in the
mud?......................................I'm 27 and a mother of three. I'm
sure I'll experience that oneday too. : )

Sheila Morris