Re: [IP] Pump problems

It might be more of a rebound issue and you may want to ask him about the 24
hour blood glucose sensor from MiniMed.

Wearing this device for three days opened my eyes to my insulin sensativity,
and humalog may be throwing you a bit low, and your body's saying
"Um-UUMMMM!!!!" and regulating itself....too much.

A great deal of pumpers use humalog, some will mix humalog with a tad of
Velosulin (BR) and have some relief from the site sensativity, strange lows
and such.

Jenny S.
----- Original Message ----- after