[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #460

Propulsid is not a black market drug for those who have gastroparesis,
who have no cardiac problems, and whose doctor writes a special
prescription stating this.

I have gastroparesis and have been treating it with Propulsid for
years.  I had no problem obtaining an Rx from my gastroenterologist, and
it's being filled routinely by my pharmacy.  A general practitioner can
do likewise.

If your doc doesn't know the precise language to use, you may be able to
find this on the drug mfr's website.