[IP] Apology to Everyone

I send my sincerest apology to everyone on the list for adding my emotional
outburst to the whole thread of whose TYPE is worse.  In reality, we all
handle what we can, when we can, the BEST WE CAN whether it is first hand or
as a concerned caregiving observer.  We all have been handed our own deck of
cards which we play each day.  I am so sorry I further added fuel to this
fire.  I had no ill will towards anyone or anyTYPE.  I just got a bit to over
emotional and got caught up in the moment.

I keep coming back to the list thanks to the ideas and humor with dealing
with this disease (on a daily basis) that I find so helpful.