[IP] re: insurance denied

In a message dated 8/31/00 1:04:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Mandatory coverage for diabetes supplies, etc... was enacted in
 Kentucky 4/15/98, sponsored by Paul Patton (Democrat). You should get
 a copy of the law and see exactly what it says, then stuff it in the
 insurance company's face. :-) >>
How do you get a copy of your state's laws about coverage for diabetic
supplies??  I have been denied for my new meter and for lancets.

    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden