Re: [IP] Babies - The hard way or the easy way

Your little one is absulutly adorable!!!  Do you have
any advise on the adoption procedure?  Anything that
we can do to make it easier on us or the baby?
Anything you could offer would be great!

            Sam!

HREF="http://members.aol.com/raillfan/scooter.html">http://members.aol.com/