Re: [IP] Babies - The hard way or the easy way

In a message dated 8/30/00 6:30:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When we adopted Kelsey, my bgs ranged from 40 to 400 every day and I
didn't
 feel like I could have a successful pregnancy.  My husband is sterile so
 there's no chance of a whoops baby.  Now, 10 years later, at 39 years old,
 I've been pumping 4 years and I am trying to get pregnant by artificial
 insemination.  I'm getting close to too old, but I'm so much healthier than
 was 10 years ago.

 I'll tell you afterwards which was harder, but from my perspective now that
 pregnancy sounds easier.

 Best of luck whichever route you go,
 Jeanie >>
Jeanie,
Just wanted to tell you I had a very healthy baby at 39.
Hope it happens for you.

     Faith
    There's nothing stronger than gentleness.
                                              -- John Wooden