Re: [IP] Moms unite

In a message dated 9/2/00 12:52:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Hello all,
 I am on the verge of dropping off this list because I am wondering if all
 list members share the sentiment written to me by a fellow list member that
 stated that I don't know as much as "they" do because I am not a person with
 diabetes myself. I "only take care of a five year old and husband that are
 both Type 1..Does everyone here think that I am not a "peer" because I don't
 have diabetes?
       I think you should just remember that it was nothing more than someone
else's opinion. Most of the opinions are good and a few aren't. You have as
much right as anyone has to be here.  Laurie