[IP] reservior problem

 Hi, Amy,

I don't think I've had the problem you are having, but thought maybe you
should see your pump trainer right away (do you still have contact with your
trainer? Mine is still at medical center so I'd run it by her if my pump was
behaving strangely). If medical team helped arrange your pump they need to be
available (tomorrow or sooner!!!!) to help you with problems with it and to
call the company when you need support. Tomorrow or sooner (mine even gave me
her home phone, so if you have a trainer - call!) When my pump fried I tried
to go it alone and found out later that my CDE/ trainer would have been
willing to help me.

good luck!!!
Beth & Oscar