[IP] re: reservoir prob

 That was not what I menat, I know the syringe is
tight enoguh, the luer lock ahd been out of my pump,
and the set isn't leaking.
 I mean that b/c the reservoir for one reason or
another hasn't been held in tightly, it appears that
the set is pushing out unprogrammed for insulin. IE,
something I have not noticed on either of my 2 pumps
before. I thought the only time you get insulin is for
the basal, in which you hear a click, or for a bolus,
again when you hear a click. so I don't understand why
multiple drops are forming with none of this
explained..even on a new set.
 Although, now I see that if my own theory is right,
the fact I keep getting lower and lower and lowering
my basals having no effect, may just be the pump not
devliering accurately.I guess I need to watch closely
how much insulin I start with in teh reservoir and how
fast it goes down.
 excuse the spelling, yes, i am low and getting tired
of lows where i actually feel it

Do You Yahoo!?