[IP] Disappearance of Dawn Phenomenon/ Gastro Paresis?

My dawn phenomenon appears to be going away after 35 years of needing more
insulin in the mornings.  I've been having a lot of lows.  Also - suddenly
(this past week) by carb ratio has gone from 1/10 to 1/20 after a week of
bottoming out all the time.

At first I thought it was my gastro-paresis but this morning I ate (taking
my black market -LOL- Propulsid) had a smoothie, bolused and my BG have
remained stable for 6 hours.  It doesn't take THAT long for food to pass
through does it?  What's going on with gastro folks who can no longer obtain
Propulsid?  I had nasty side effects from Regla (the only other Gastro drug
I've heard of)  and although I've no desire to kill myself by taking a
recalled drug, I've been on it for a few years with no noticeable side
effects.  Please help.

Dianne   Please email me directly, as well as the IP, at
email @ redacted (I take the digest and often miss posts there.)