[IP] Moms Unite

Mary,

I would just like to say that you, as a parent, certainly have EVERY right to
be a member of this list and give your input as well.  I am a Type 1 diabetic
with 3 children.  That's right 3 kids.  And do you know why I was able to
have 3 healthy beautiful children?  Because of my MOM!  If she wasn't there
to MAKE me take the necessary care of myself who knows where I would be
today.  I can tell you I would be in a hell of a lot worse shape than I am
right now.  I am 26 years old and have had diabetes for 20 of those years so
I really don't know what it is like to live without it, but I can tell you
this, it's parents like you that make your childrens lives "somewhat" normal.
 That is my absolute worst fear that one of my kids should develop this
disease,  I only hope I can be the support system to my children that so many
parents on this list are.

So Mary, please ignore ignorance and keep up the good work.  I commend you
and all of the other parents out there that make it their life goal to keep
their kids, Happy, Healthy, and "Normal"

Dee Dee