[IP] Rotating clip

Several of us have mentioned the idea of a rotating clip as an item for the
"wish list."  I agree.  But there is a workaround now for MM users.  The (I
think) normal leather case, with the two snaps, holds the pump with the long
dimension vertically.  I have to use this with one or two of my pairs of
pants, that have small spaces between the belt loops.

But usually I use an alternate case, the "wraparound."  This one wraps
around a belt (an added benefit: it doesn't introduce the "clip bruises"
that clips create on the belt), fastening with Velcro, and holds the pump
horizontally.  Works quite nicely; doesn't poke up into my belly when I bend
over the way the regular leather case does.  Check it out at

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium, Reno NV
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."