Re: [IP] re: reservoir moving, effect?

> Hi,
>  I knew I smelled insulin but I thought it was b/c of
> something else.

Usually when you smell insulin, it is usually a clue that one of the
fittings is not tight (leur lock) or that the syringe itself is
cracked near the leur lock. On very rare occasions, the infusion line
may be defective or damaged. Once the syringe, tubing, etc... is
prepared, you should not smell insulin.

For those of you who are new to this, insulin has a "bandaid" smell.