Re: [IP] Moms Unite

Dear Kathy,

As a mother of a diabetic son, I thank you for your post.   What a
wonderful tribute to your mom.  You should print it and give it to

I'm so sorry about the loss of your brother.   It sounds like your
family is very loving and close and a great source of strength and
support for one another.  My heart goes out to you and your family.

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping MM since 7/99 and
Micah, age 10