[IP] re: reservoir moving, effect?

 I knew I smelled insulin but I thought it was b/c of
something else.
 Now, I have heard of what i'm about to say in the
past and am curious if it's related the fact teh
reservoir isn't being held tightly in thepump, or b/c
the gauge which allows the reservoir to only hold 160
units isn't it...
 if the reservoir is moving around, it pushes out
insulin, ie if the top of the reservoir is moving.
when i got this loaner it'd been that if iw as walking
i'd hear it rattling, so sine then it's been in the
leather case, and i know it still moves b/c sometimes
you can hear hte plastic of the reservoir, but nothing
like it was before.
 anyhow, i took off the pump and fortuantely hd a
disconnecting set.... as the tubing moves, insulin
drips off the set, i know this isn't normal b/c hech,k
half the time it takes a prime to get a drop anywhere
near coming off......
 go figure, but how safe is it?

Do You Yahoo!?