Re: [IP] School Regulations

In a message dated 8/30/00 11:08:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.  The web
 site is...........www.type1info.com.(Children Have Rights In School). >>

I am going to be working as a sub. school nurse (elem.) this school year in
Va. Beach.  I am also working with "Friends with Diabetes" a support group
for children with diabetes, started by the School Nurses here in Virginia
Beach.  Looks like this web site will be a good resource.  Thanks again for
the info.

Type 1 x 25 years
MM508 9/27/99