Re: [IP] Moms unite

Hi Mary,

As a mom of a diabetic son, I know I have as much right as anyone
else who belongs here...and after dealing with this disease for two
plus years, a LOT of knowledge.  Why let one person, or hundreds,
tell you otherwise?  You know better.  While we may not be
experiencing physically and physiologically the disease ourselves,
this makes us no less compassionate, knowledgeable or involved.
After all, I would trade places with my son in a micro-second.  I
would probably be less compassionate, knowledgeable and involved if
it were me who had this disease rather than one of my children whose
quality of lives I place a higher value on than my own.

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping MM since 7/99 and
Micah, age 10