Re: [IP] Newsweek and DM "types" -- VENT

> >As a type 2, I'm considering dropping off the site because I don't have

  As a fellow Type 2 who's became (I dunno how) a IDDM-er, I have to say all
types are equally "gawdawful" and I know from experience. While on oral
agents, I experienced coma and hypos more than I do since my Type changed
clinically. Please stay, Type 2's are needed here to provide an alternate
PoV and to educate Type 1's that all diabetes is created equally, - it all