[IP] logbook

Hi,
 Ok, I"m one of these people who can never stick with
a logbook long enough to finish it out. I found one
book I like in my stash of old logbooks, some half
used, some all the way used, some not at all (yet), I
found one I like, but it's very old, it's the Lily
"Self-Care Diary", a little larger than a checkbook in
size, with an orange plate of food on teh cover.
Printed in 1995. I know for the past 2 years, the
books I've really gotten have been Lifescan's
freebies, which have the card in the back of each
logbook as so you can order more once a year. Ok, so
I'm curious, anyone know what logbook I'mt alking
about now, the Lilly one. Any idea if they still make
them, and if so if I can call them and just ask
forone?
 Previously, my endo had been giving me pumping log
books which fit only one day per page nad the book
doesn't even last a month itself.
 Amy