[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #458

Re: Subject: [IP] Caregivers, help...

Dear Mary,

  Whoever sent you that post doesn't know what they are talking about!  Of
course your opinion counts!  I have the type one diabetes as does my
daughter and in my opinion the parents also suffer along with their children
and of course their opinions count!!!   This person obviously has a huge
chip on their shoulders and needs to step back and take some self
reflection!   As a parent I can honestly say that my protection and feelings
towards my daughter wouldn't be any different if I didn't have the diabetes!
We all want to protect our children!  And yes our opinions do count!  I hope
you feel better  knowing that I understand where you are coming from!

Love Always,
Denise Radcliffe