Re: [IP] Moms unite

I always tell my 6-1/2 year old son, who has diabetes, that I have no idea
what it feels like to be the person who actually has diabetes, but I do know
what it feels like to be that child's parent.  What we share is an intimate
knowledge of living with diabetes from different perspectives.  We also share
an intense desire for him to feel well and to lead as normal a life as
possible and for diabetes to be cured someday.  We also share love.  What
more is there?  The name of the game is keeping those lines of communication