Re: [IP] Let's keep this community a place for all who care.

One clarification on my earlier post:

My post was not specifically written to Kim who I quoted in the beginning.
Hers was merely the last post I read on the issue and what I had to say
frankly has been stirring in my head for a few days. And let me be
honest...there were times that had I written I would have also had some very
adversarial things to say...I've just been trying to sort through those
feelings and observe a bit.  This kind of inward squabbling happens in all
disenfranchised groups...it's not about individuals being "good" or "bad"..
"right" or "wrong".  It's about strengthening ourselves to be compassionate
and make progressive outward change to benefit everyone dealing with this
disease.   I have a lot of respect for all of you and for all the ways WE are
working for a better future individually and as a community of sorts.