[IP] Moms Unite

Hi Mary,

I am not a mom of a diabetic, I am a type 1 diabetic who is a mom.  I
personally cannot think of anyone who is more a peer than you or any
other mom of a young child struggling with this horrible disease.  My
worst fear is that one of my children is diagnosed with Diabetes.  You
have met my fear and taken it by the horns and shook it!  You should
feel nothing but pride in yourself and your family and phooey on any one
who doesn't think you will live with diabetes every day of your life
whether your child lives at home or has grown and moved away.  I just
wanted to let you know that not everyone feels the way someone else on
the list does.

Take care.