[IP] Re: Moms

Hi Mary.  I would ignore and dismiss anyone who dismisses my knowledge and
experience with diabetes for merely being the mother of a diabetic child
rather than being a diabetic myself.  And it would be their loss, because I
know that my obversations and experiences are valid and that my knowlege, if
shared when needed, certainly has the potential to benefit others, beyond my
own 13 year old son.  I would never quit this list because of the insensitive
remarks of a few--the experience and wisdom of the group as a whole, and just
the oddball tidbits that I pick up each time I read everyone's
correspondence, are invaluable and would be unobtainable anywhere else.
Besides, one of these days, the person with the answer that everyone is
looking for may just be ME.