Re: [IP] Newsweek and DM "types" -- VENT

    Under no circumstances should you leave this forum. The forum is for all
who know and help us with our control of this disease we call diabetes. I
have read your remarks and they were always quite well thought out.  It
would be a loss to all the different people on the forum if you were to feel
that type II were not part of this group we all call Diabetes. We all need
to help each individual to get help and support to move forward in tha
crusade for finding a cure it. We all need to renew a spirit of getting out
the information.

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99