Re: [IP] Newsweek and DM "types" -- VENT

I would like to say that

Diabetes is Diabetes  no matter the type or how it is believed to
start  (which I would like to remind everyone that a certain cause has not
been found)..

we may use different/the same methods to treat but we ALL deal with the
same consequences of the disease.  we all go high  we all go low we can all
go blind, go on dialysis, or loose a leg over it.  Lets not start fighting
each other, instead lets start fighting for what needs to be fought for.  A

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438