[IP] Animas Pump R-1000

I have been wearing the Animas R-1000 for three months, after wearing the
Disetronic H-TRON plus for over five years.  Not only is my pump working
well, it is a great advantage to have the additional features available to
make my life simpler.  I am an employee of Animas Corporation and I put my
name and reputation on this product.  Animas has many customers who are
extremely satisfied with their R-1000 pump.  Don't be dismayed by statements
that can't be verified.  If it doesn't come from a company employee (who
states their name) don't believe it.  You can count on one thing, Animas
corporation is dedicated to change the environment of pump therapy for you
and me.  God knows, we need it!