As a result of the great response to my web site   www.type1info.com      ,
I have received two very important phone calls.  One is from the State of
Florida Education Commissioner's office and one from the State of Florida
Governor's office.  I have spent much of the last year bombarding these two
offices with email after email.  The Education Commisioner's office spoke to
me for about 45 minutes.  However, the Governor's office want to set up a
meeting with me.  NOW IS OUR CHANCE!!!  Visit my web site, send me all your
stories and situations dealing with our kids in school.  I will try my best
to present it to them in such a fashion that they have to listen to ALL of
us.  One person, alone cannot change people's ways of thinking.  There is
strength in numbers.  There is no set date for this meeting as of yet.  The
Governor's office is going to contact me next week.
Thank you, in advance, for all your help.