[IP] Re: Chat Acccess

Hi Janine    It could be the browser you are using!! I know that with a
large Web. site like Insulin-pumpers and all it has to offer us you may need
to be running an up to date browser like Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer!!  I
'm curious if this happens when you try to access other web. sites also!!
Let me know how you make out , And if this info. has helped you !! You can
also. write to  help@insulin-pumpers.org  about your access problem!!!  1
More Question Have you been to the chats before this started!! Or are you
new to the chat site???    Take care  C J Jutras lewiston, Maine