Re: [IP] Re: chat access

At 02:59 AM 09/02/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 ><< http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml >>
 >for some reason, when i put this address in, it says it is not accessible
 >from my computer.
 >my computer has been malfunctioning, but i just wanted to check, is this
 >address correct?

Works fine for me. What browser are you using?? The part that is probably
causing the problem is contained in the last extension ".shtml". That means
that it is a secure html page. So if your browser is not set up to access
secure web pages, like the ones you encounter when you buy things on line,
then it will not access this page either.