[IP] FastTake Meter

"I wish I had gotten the same customer service rep. when I was ON vacation
my Fasttake broke.  I begged and pleaded as someone who tests 20 times a day
(less now that I'm pumping  :o)   and they said the ONLY thing they could do
one send one out overnight mail.  If there is a next time I will be sure to
make this suggestion--of course now I'm a backup queen!!"

I wish they would send me mine!  I sent it in 3 weeks ago because the
battery filament thing fell out.  They sent me a Surestep as a sub until
they have a Fasttake instock.  Luckily I bought a Freestyle, but I use both
meters and my fingers are screamin' because of the amount of blood you have
to use in the Surestep.  I did send them an email yesterday begging for a
meter and I also let them know I have 4 local pharmacies that have the item
in stock.  My insurance company will only cover one brand of strips at a
time and my prescription is for Fasttake strips.  I told them that if I
didn't receive my meter I would be switching to a different brand.  I hope
it comes soon!

Debi C