Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Fasttake Meter

In a message dated 9/2/2000 9:06:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was really impressed - when one of Jenna's Fasttake's broke (just kind of
>  abruptly died) the day before we were getting ready to leave on vacation, I
>  was very uncomfortable with travelling with just one meter.  So, I called
>  Lifescan and explained my predicament.  They asked if there was a local
>  pharmacy that I thought would work with us.  Well, if our local CVS didn't,
>  after buying 1000 strips a month, I'd change drug stores.  So, they called
>  CVS and asked them to give us a Fasttake from their stock, and that they
>  would then send the free Fasttake directly to CVS.

I wish I had gotten the same customer service rep. when I was ON vacation and
my Fasttake broke.  I begged and pleaded as someone who tests 20 times a day
(less now that I'm pumping  :o)   and they said the ONLY thing they could do
one send one out overnight mail.  If there is a next time I will be sure to
make this suggestion--of course now I'm a backup queen!!