Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Fasttake Meter

I was really impressed - when one of Jenna's Fasttake's broke (just kind of
abruptly died) the day before we were getting ready to leave on vacation, I
was very uncomfortable with travelling with just one meter.  So, I called
Lifescan and explained my predicament.  They asked if there was a local
pharmacy that I thought would work with us.  Well, if our local CVS didn't,
after buying 1000 strips a month, I'd change drug stores.  So, they called
CVS and asked them to give us a Fasttake from their stock, and that they
would then send the free Fasttake directly to CVS.  It worked out well,
because the Fasttake that CVS gave us had test strips about to expire in it,
so they soon would not have been able to sell it, and they got a new meter
to sell.  And we used up those 10 test strips in a day and a half, and had
the extra meter to leave town with.  That kind of customer service is rare,
and truly warmed the cockles of my heart.

Nancy Morgan