[IP] Re: therasense and freestyle meter

my local cvs says they can order the meter but not the lancets.  the eckerd
here doesn't have it in their warehouse.
what is up with this garbage lol?
if i order directly from therasense at their 800#, will i get the rebate?
is there a way to get the lancets covered by insurance so i can try this
meter out?those lancets are rather expensive.
i've heard the machine is great and do a lot of testing, so it would be of
great help to me.
p.s. i cannot find a walmart anywhere near me or i'd just go there.
thanks y'all.