Re: [IP] All tied in knots

>Fortunately, none of them have been all THAT tight, but I could see a
>problem if they really got pulled on! Can we say NO DELIVERY?????  :S

actually to have the tubing knot hard enough to cause a no delivery is very
odd since the tubing that we see is just the insulation and the actual
insulin tubing is extremely small.  I have stopped the delivery but that
was with a very strong knot tying..

but I have woke up with several knots in my tubing but never to stop the flow.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438