[IP] Animas Pump has NOT been recalled

Because of the posts to this list, I called Animas to verify that there
had been a pump recall.  I was informed by Animas that there has NOT been
a pump recall.  Animas advised me they would elevate this rumor to the
president of the company.  I agree with Brian ... you might want to verify
information before you post to a list with over 2000 users.  I'm still
shaking from fright because of this FALSE and UNTRUE information.

And YES, Animas advised they would notify all users immediately if there
were a pump recall.

Julie Swoboda
Animas Pump User

Do You Yahoo!?