Re: [IP] The hard way or the harder way...

email @ redacted writes:

<< It reminds me that I can remain totally insane and
 STILL live a "perfectly normal life". >>

Thank you, Nick, for that story. It was really encouraging to me as a mom
with DM. Nice reading on Labor Day weekend, too. We are people not only
coping with DM, but a multitude of other challenges. It helps to feel

Beth (& Oscar)