Re: [IP] School nurses getting funded

email @ redacted wrote:

> This can be used two ways.  If you want more nurses in your school, it may help
> you fund them, or, if you want to understand why they want to oversee every
> detail of a kids exsistance.

Our school district sends home Medicaid questionnaires to every family at the
beginning of each school year. I think they do bill medicaid for children who do
have this coverage. The form says something about reimbursement, but I didn't read
all of it before I threw it away.

email @ redacted
Homepage ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/Allison/
HoJoTalkies ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/HoJoTalkies/
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-- Mother Teresa

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Get your hands dirty, get a little insane,
come out and play with me, barefoot in the rain.
--Howard Jones