[IP] Sore inger relief

Michelle writes: I need your help, I have been using the one touch to test
my sugar's, but
my finger tips bruise easily.  So I hate doing it.  Do you have any tips,
or very good meters?

Michele  pumping 1 year/diabetic for 15
Bayer who bought out Ames sells a stabber called the Vaculance. You put it
tightly on your arm or leg and push in the plunger which stabs you with its
poke. and t the same time produces a vacuum which sucks a small drop of
blood to the surface. If you use a strip which wicks up blood by capillry
action like the glucometer elite or the precision exrra which uses a tiny
drop. The company sends a detailed instruction sheet on its use. You must
not use it on your fingers. Spot and Christine