[IP] More on Newsweek

Pommy Mommy Jenny S. wrote:

>>While the article was somewhat accurate in the biochemical sense, it was a
very simplistic view.  I could counter by saying "All type 2's seem to be
fat, ill-educated people who bring this disease onto themselves." But while
that be the way the lay community sees it, it isn't the truth!<<

Perhaps they needed to add a YMMV at the end of their story?  :o) Everyone
has a different story and I don't think that all diabetics, whether Type 1
or Type 2 should be subject to such stereotyping, but that was also the
impression I got reading the story online, and I definitely know better.