Re: [IP] splitting prescription

> Can someone tell me how I go about getting MM to split my
> prescription of soft sets and silhouettes. My son, Kevin likes soft
> sets in the backside and the sils on his tummy, but MM said they can
> only send up one kind every 3 months.
> Any suggestions?

The problem is really with your insurance company (sort of). You
probably are limited to ordering a 90 day supply at a time. The
insurance code for all types of infusion sets is the same, so when
you try to order 2 different kinds, one gets rejected by the payor
because it is not the same price as the other. Thus, the only way
around the problem is to order them separately a couple of weeks
apart. I've ordered two kinds from MM by doing this without a problem
from my carrier. If you continue to have difficulty, ask to speak to
a supervisor and explain the problem again.