RE: [IP] Re: Fasttake Meter

 call the Bayer number and say "Gee, My insurance company will only buy me
Accucheck Advantages, but I really want a DEX.  They will pay for the
'strips' though.  Is there something you can do to help me?"

ALL meter companies make their money off the strips, I have yet to meet a
company that won't give you a free meter.  Although LifeScan is pretty pesky
about wanting to send you a different meter then the one you already have
and want.  Thus, why I have a few Profiles (which I do use) and a few
FastTakes (which I rarely use).

-- Sherry